Protect your firearm with Armoloy® TDC.
Armaloy of Fort Worth, Texas has been providing quality firearm coatings for over 30 years. The coating has proven time and time again to be an optimal coating for firearms and has been praised as “one of the best rust-resistant metal finishes for handguns, shotguns, and rifles.” Armoloy technology is unlike any other conventional chromium coating. Our proprietary process and coating conform to existing metal surfaces with amazing detail, creating a hard, slippery, and corrosive resistant surface. It will not chip, flake, crack, peel, or separate from the base material even under the most rugged conditions.
Armoloy’s thickness, with regard to steel, remains constant and predictable and will not reflect a buildup of greater than 0.0002 of an inch or about one-fourth the thickness of a human hair! It has an equivalent hardness in excess of 78 Rockwell C when measured by conventional micro-hardness methods, making it one of the hardest coatings on the market.
- Nickel and chrome weapons must be stripped prior to processing.
- We strongly advise against applying the Armoloy® coating to springs, and we do not plate alloy (aluminum) parts, due to the possibility of damage to your firearm.
- Armoloy’s® superior surface conformity causes it to replicate any scratches or pits in the base metal. Therefore we suggest that the pits and scratches be polished out by a gunsmith prior to you shipping the gun to us.
- Red inserts on front sights are not affected by the Armaloy® process. We suggest that you break your weapon in and have your trigger action to your specifications prior to applying the Armoloy® finish.
- Armoloy® produces an attractive satin finish. We do not recommend polishing the firearm after plating due to the possibility of damage to the finish.
Armoloy® TDC Pricing
|ID Cylinder & Bore||$55.00|
|Extra Magazine (Semi-Auto)||$27.50|
|Extra Barrels or Cylinders||$55.00|
|Rifles & Shotguns (single)||$295.00|
|Double Barrel Shotgun||$315.00|
|ID Bore Shotgun||$65.00|
|ID Bore Double Barrel||$95.00|
|Receivers w/o internal parts||$85.00|
|Folding Metal Stock||$27.50|